Saturday 20 October 2012

Goodies and haul from MEHICO and US of A!!!...

Okayy okayyy i know that i mentioned in my first blog post that this blog will be mainly about baby Si, but i cant help it if some posts are about KarMie (karthik & jamie...The parents of the adorable baby Si.... Remember us???). Afterall, this blog's website is named as www.KarMie080808.blogspot.com. So please bear with me (sorry no baby Si pics in this post) also any guesses why 080808????

Ok back to this post...
Mr. hubby just got back from a month's long business trip from Ayacarambaaaa Mexico!!! (btw, I wonder if I have readers from mexico? Or mexicans?)
Minus 1 week in "kampung" USA...mr. hubby's hometown! So before every trip, mr. Hubby will ask what wifey wants *Awwww, so sweet*... So the standard wifey answer will be FOOD... I miss all of US junk food (thus the weight gained when I was in the US for 6 yrs <- will blog about this sometime in the future)...
Didn't bother asking mr hubby for clothes shopping since mr. Hubby is not the fashionista in the family... *coughs coughs* *points finger to self*

So here's the food haul from USA...
Thank u Tata (karthiks dad) and patti (karthiks mum) for all the goodies...

And chocs and nuts from MEXICO!!!

Also mr. Hubby never fails to "ta pao" food for wifey (+baby Si) whenever he touches down at changi airport!!!
And it will alwiz be from TCC... Chocolate fudge cake + expresso frappe (for wifey+ baby Si) + oreo choc frappe (for mr. Hubby)... Didn't manage to get pics of the drinks as we gulped it down like water!!!

I wished mr hubby had more luggage space... 1 hand carry, 1 laptop bag and 1 check in bag??? Since when UNITED is down to 1 check in bag??? I don't remember it being 1 during my traveling days to the states!!! It used to be 2 just like any other full fare airlines!!! Downgrade to budget? Even jetstar (my former company) is better... Hahahha... Ok let's not get me started on this!!! UNITED, u just stole 1 check in bag of my resse buttercup, cookies, pecan Sandies, salt n vinegar chips, etc imaginary junk food!!!!!!!! And Baby Si is all mad she dont get to eat all these!!! Hhhmmmppphhh.....

Note: UNITED lost mr. Hubby 1 and only check in bag...and only arrived the next day. To think that my goodies almost didn't make it home?

No comments:

Post a Comment