6 1/2 months
• play with both hands simultaneously, passing objects back and forth. better at coordination. Using all hands and foot together holding objects.
• babbling nonstop - first word was mama at 4 1/2 months, soon followed by dada and now PAPA and NANA...Now we lost track as she's babbling nonstop!!!
*We do have a talkative one here... Who did baby Si take after... Mummy or daddy???*
• sit up by herself UNSUPPORTED
• able to walk a few steps with support
• rolling aggressively from one end of the bed to the other.
• finally played her rubber duckie in her bath tub with both hands n cried when bath time was over. (normally she would have one hand gripped to the bathtub)
baby Si wakes up very early 7 or 8 am, (since this mummy is a nite owl, and having to wake up every 2-3 hrs to feed throughout the nite), mummy will be zombiefied when mornings come... But every morning without fail she would wake up and poke my eye (one side) gently, to check if I'm awake. Mummy will pretend to be asleep, baby Si will continue playing, entertaining n talking to herself. 5 mins later, poke mummy again n repeat all over again!!! Till mummy finally wakes up ;)
For her bedtime routine, mummy n daddy will kiss baby Si both eyes and say "nite nite"... She will put her head towards our head, close her eyes and "manja" us. And down goes her head and ready to sleep. She will also wiggle her body till she is touching mummy. (body heat n familiar smell makes her feel secure)
- Hi, My name is Sienna Chaw Naga aka Baby Si. My daddy's name is Karthik and mummy's is Jamie aka KarMie (Karthik+Jamie). I am proud to be a Chin-dian!!! My daddy is an Indian American, mummy a Malaysian Chinese and they met in the States while working together at Cummins, Inc. I was made in China :) Since then, I have travelled to Japan, Australia, New Zealand, China, India, USA, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia (all while being comfortably in mummy's womb). I took my first trip when I was only 3 months n we went to Phuket, Thailand as mummy needed a vacation! 2 yrs later, my parents gave me a baby brother, Skyler Chaw Naga aka baby Skye! Now we live in Charlotte,NC (USA)...Do leave me a comment if u think WE r CUTE :)Hope u like reading my blog... xoxo, Baby Si!!! Here's my first blog entry: http://karmie080808.blogspot.sg/2012/10/my-first-blog.htmlTo advertise, Plz contact my mummy at: firstname.lastname@example.orgAbout my mummy: