Wednesday 23 January 2013

I lurve me some bath time!!!

Dear mummy & daddy,

My most fav time of the day is definitely my bath time...
I look forward to it daily...

But can I ask u guys a favor? Make it a few favors...
.Next time can u leave me in a lil bit longer
.Add more foam to my bath tub so I get to enjoy more bubbles n occasionally swallow it n give mummy a panic attack!
.Can I bring my duckies out of the bath room so that they can sleep with me...I promise I won't need my pacifier to sleep if u just let my rubber duckies in...
.Remind daddy to read me a bed time story right after he gives me a lotion massage n puts on my pajamas n diapers.

Xoxo,
Till the next bath time...
Baby Si...

P/s: Still loving u mummy n daddy but I love my bath time more for now ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment