Saturday 12 January 2013

Happy birthday Po Po!!!

Wanna do a shout out to my mum aka baby Si's Po Po...
Happy 6? Birthday!!! Can't reveal her exact age...as women are quite sensitive when it comes to numbers :)

But for her age, she has graced well... I can't believe she's 60 + :)
I wished to have her genes...no wrinkles in sight!!!
Thank u for bringing all 3 of us up... I now know the sacrifices a mum makes since having baby Si... I don't know how u did it with 3 rascals like us... Hehehhe....

Baby Si has a hottie Po Po... I would say, looking back at her younger days pics... She was a hottie!!! My dad is a lucky man... I'm sure he agrees with me...

Here's Wishing my mama many many more blessed years to come...
Can't wait for baby Si to grow old with u :)



No comments:

Post a Comment