Wednesday 11 March 2015

Bon Voyage!!!

I thought I had given up my traveling shoes ever since baby no2 was born!!!
But I guess I was wrong... Travel is in my BLOOD :) having grown up in a flying family...

So guess where we are heading to??? U guess right!!! (hint: picture says a thousand words)
Australia, Philippines and India here we come!!! 
The Nagas are coming...plz prepare the red carpet! lols...
Call us crazy but ALL these travelling within a span of 4 months :p 
(2 of the destinations being back to back!!!)

Oh btw, Sienna will not be joining us for the Aussie trip!!! Have yet to break the news to her... It will be tough as she's at the age of "knowing" n doesn't wanna be left behind... Eeeepppsss!!! Any tips on how to tell the little one??? 

Well most probably she won't even miss us as po po  n gong gong is in the house...all attention will be just ON HER!!! Don't have to share the spotlight with di di Skyler!!!

***mummy having separation anxiety!!! But yet need a break n travel....DILEMMA!!! ***

Stay tune for our travel adventure updates and of course mummy tips will be included as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment