Tuesday 24 June 2014

Me with celebrity chef BOBBY CHINN and famous Singapore BloggerXiaXue??? *am I dreaming <-- PINCH SELF*



As a mom of 2 young kids + my big baby mr. Hubby, I have started being more health conscious when it comes to eating... And obviously COOKING :)
1) Since I'm (.)(.) feeding baby Skyler, everything I eat, he eats too ;) 
2) For Sienna, I have yet to fully introduce salt to her...so I'm trying ways to add spices to SPICE up her meals...
3) For dear mr. Hubby, he is the sole bread winner, thus being healthy is important to bring in the DOUGH *no pun intended... LOL* 
4) Last but not least, I want a healthier MIE :) JAMIE... U dont wanna mess around with a cranky mum :p even though I'm back to my pre pregnancy weight *thanks to the power of (.)(.)feeding* and could fit into my skinny jeans without any exercise except for house chores and running around with the kids...
Shedding a few more kilos will make me a hot momma wannabe??? *dream on*...

Anyways, back to the main topic...
So here it is :)
Learn how to cook healthy and delicious meals that are easy to prepare... 
I will be "cooking" in a cook-along with celebrity chef Bobby Chinn and famous Singapore blogger Xiaxue (https://www.facebook.com/Xiaxue.sg)!
Watch us LIVE and in action on The Nestle Wellness Cook-along Google+ Hangout on 26 June via this youtube link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OWcQUO8SVs
8 pm SG time
1 pm UK time
8 am US time

SEE YOU GUYS THERE !!! Thanks to this wonderful age of World Wide Web... And Google+ hangout...And thanks to Nestlé for giving me this great opportunity!! :)

*wish me luck*... Nervous... If u see shaky hands in the video, it would be mine! *blames the coffee addict in me*

Don't forget to RSVP at:
Bobby Chinn & Xiaxue are all set to show you how easy it is to whip up a delicious healthy meal at home. Tune in LIVE, to The Nestlé Wellness Cook-along on Thu, 26 Jun at 8pm. RSVP now: 

No comments:

Post a Comment