Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy 13 months old baby Si!!!

Baby Si turned 13 months on 6th may 2013!!!
(1 year old post <~ if u missed it)

Here's our monthly family tradition. Okayyyyyy I told myself that we should stop the Polaroid pics at 1 year old but oh well, we still have a few more packets of Polaroid films...so I guess we'll keep this monthly tradition going till the films run out :p

Hopefully baby Si pics will cheer up ur day!!! It did cheer us up when snapping these pics... :)

Milestones reached:
By now, baby Si is talking way too much and understanding many words! So this mummy has lost track of it... I guess from now onwards, mummy will only record down those MAJOR milestones...

But here's a funny story (hopefully will cheer up ur day)...
Baby Si's favorite word is "baby" and she says it loud and clear!
So the other day me n baby Si were in the MRT (train) minding our own business when as usual when baby Si sees another baby, she will point and say BABY loudly and many many times!!!
But this time it's actually not a baby but a 5? yrs old boy...and baby Si almost got into a huge argument and almost made the boy cry! She kept pointing and saying baby to that boy! Oh boy!!!
And the boy replied back, "I'm not a baby!"
Baby Si, "baby...BABY....BABBBBBYYYYYYY!!!"
The boy, "no no no...(while turning to his mom)... I'm not a baby...I'm a big boy!"
Baby Si, "baby...baby...baby..."
Boy: "I'm not a baby...YOU the baby!!!...*looks at his mummy* and said "right mummy???"
*faints*!!! This mummy had to stop baby Si by explaining to her...while onlookers were smiling...
Thank goodness their stop was coming up! So the boy left grumpily...
But this mummy was secretly being happy as my baby "bullied" a big boy *smirks*....while Justin bieber's song, "Baby, baby, baby OHHHH" is playing in my head... LOL...

Baby Si received a belated birthday present from aunty elly!!!
Thank u soon-to-be mummy Elly...baby Si can't wait to have a new playmate soon...
Eat as much as u want while u still can, sleep as much as you want...and enjoy pregnancy!!!
Soon u will have endless diaper change and sleepless nights... Hehhehehe
Oh and go watch as many movies in the cinema....<~ will advice all preggie women to do so coz that's the only thing I can think of that me n mr. Hubby can't do.... (But we did manage to sneak in a movie when po po came to visit...click here if u miss our first movie date!)

Oh thank you chiu chiu Jeffrey for the comfy pillows too!!! A bit too hard, but after a few days of testing it out, we got use to it.... Better a firm pillow than our old ones which were way too soft and thin... Luckily u didnt throw these brand new pillows out. I guess, a mans trash is another's treasure ;)

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the beautiful mothers out there!!! Especially to my mum...
Will blog about this next time once mr. Hubby uploads the pics ;) as usual...









No comments:

Post a Comment