Wednesday 28 October 2015

I want to be part of #NUFFNANGBLOGCON at Hotel Jen Tanglin

Dear NuffNang,

I started this blog when my 1st child was born to share the joys and stories to both sets of her grandparents who are not in Singapore. Then my 2nd child was born. Because I love my kids so much, I started joting down every single thing on my blog, snapping every single pictures of them, cooking n baking all sorts of kid friendly meals, attended many many kids activities and events, etc... all because of them! I am learning from them every single day about my parenthood  journey as well as learning about blogging. Along the way, I have made lots of friends all in the name of my kids n blogging!!!
I never knew I would enjoy all the kids events as well, but I get to relive my childhood memories through them. Seeing them smile just makes me a HAPPY momma!!!

I would love to attend this amazing 1st ever nuffnang blogger conference because.... who am I kidding? I'm just a stay at home mom who started this blog with zero knowledge but slowly and gradually have learnt the ropes through my own experiences n mistakes! Would love to attend this so I can learn from the EXPERTS themselves and what more, its being organized by the most amazing n best blogger company NUFFNANG!!!

Xoxo,
From an eager learner,
Stay-at-home-mom-of-2-babies blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment